NEW! I added a "Trade/Rare discussion!!!" UPDATED March 15

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Cami Frog

Cami Frogs are the most rarest plushies.

Price: 100 gems
Selling Price: N/A
Members & Non Members
Info: It was avalible during Beta Times. The item was based off of a young girl's real life stuffed animal: Cami is a young girl who was diagnosed with Leukemia. Her dad, Pat, got her a frog toy before she was born. She slept with him every single night after she was born, and called him "Froggy". Sence her dad worked for Smart Bomb, he made Cami's Frog during Beta times on Animal Jam. This is Cami on her account!
 
This is a Beta Den by the way ;) 
Her family has their own blog, also. It's called KissesForCami

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. you want it i have it whats ur offer jamagram me naythan5

      Delete
    2. I have a cami Frog :D Reply ur offer to me Btw im a huge plushie collector 2

      Delete
    3. sorry, i just traded mine for a pink fox hat

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Whoa! I am a huge plushie collector. I have all the giant plushies and phantom plushies. I NEED THIS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have one jamagram if you want it naythan5

      Delete
  3. which beta den is it? can you show me the picture of the den?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am getting one from a cheat site to do the sad story of cami :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheat site That could be hacking someone elses cami

      Delete
  5. Is a cami frog worth a founder top hat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can also get them in the forgotten desert if you have a lucky chance

      Delete
  6. I have a cami's frog its on trade im rubykaren120

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a Cami's Frog on trade I'm diamond122603

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please if you have one jag me with what you want for it and i will jag you back if a deal, i will also arrange a time and date to trade. My user name is Awesomesillymush

    ReplyDelete